Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Give me a second to vent and say WTF!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I hear ya JB! My Moultrie 5.0 has been money well spent and is awesome on batteries and had absolutely no probs with vid's or pic's, but this I-40 gamespy is 70 bucks worth of junk! I paid 130.00 for the 5.0 and don't regret it one bit. Thanks for the support guys! I'm going out in the morning before light if I can manage to get up on 3.5 to 4 hours of sleep. Just got home from work and need a few minutes to unwind. I will keep you updated!

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
You know, if worked a part time job over the summer you might be able to afford a lease. Then you'd have the whole property to yourself.

It could be worse though. This is my fourth deer season I'm missing and my fifth for going home to Ohio. I'm finding this year particularly depressing. Count your blessings. You could not being going out at all.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
You know, if worked a part time job over the summer you might be able to afford a lease. Then you'd have the whole property to yourself.

It could be worse though. This is my fourth deer season I'm missing and my fifth for going home to Ohio. I'm finding this year particularly depressing. Count your blessings. You could not being going out at all.
You know something, your right! Sorry your missing out on these experiences too. We all get caught up in the BS we contend with and sometimes forget just to be thankful for being healthy enough or have the time to JUST go hunting. Hope you can make it out hunting sometime in the near future and be safe TF!