Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DEAL Golden Retriever pup

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
My youngest daughter has a friend of hers that needs to get rid of their Golden Retriever pup. It is a pure bred and comes with papers. It is a 10 month old male pup free to a good home. She needs to get him into a new home by the end of this week. Thanks guys.

[/IMG]

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I would if he was a female. I would give my boy a girl to love...

Still thinkin about it. Is he house broken? Jumps? Good with kids?

Beentown

Last edited:

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I would if he was a female. I would give my boy a girl to love...

Still thinkin about it. Is he house broken? Jumps? Good with kids?

Beentown

I can find out after bit when my daughter comes home after her BB game tonight. I know he is kept in the house now and I hope he is house broken but not sure :D. I just found out about it lastnight and since they are trying to get him a home by the weekend and the amount of guys here I thought this would be a good starting spot to help them out.

I guess the girls parents are divorced and the dog is at her dad's house. I guess dad is going through his 3rd divorce and doesn't have the time the dog needs so he wanted to give it to a good home.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I figured it was someone losing there house in this economy. The dog shelter in Morrow is getting full because of pets being left after evictions/foreclosures. As a side note "Real" house values are down 40% in Morrow County.

Beentown

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I figured it was someone losing there house in this economy. The dog shelter in Morrow is getting full because of pets being left after evictions/foreclosures. As a side note "Real" house values are down 40% in Morrow County.
Beentown

Don't even look at my town lol. I have seen the price of houses go back to the early 80's prices up here and still they sit empty. Nobody wants to live here anymore. It's dead now and it really is sad to see it like this. It use to be a good town to live in when we had businesses here lol.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Talk about bad, Galion is HORRIBLE. After the money was stolen from the coffers and the taxes were raised people have left in droves.

Beentown

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Talk about bad, Galion is HORRIBLE. After the money was stolen from the coffers and the taxes were raised people have left in droves.

Beentown

Your not kidding bro. At one time we had over 800 houses up for sale at one time. It still hasn't recovered and I don't think it ever will since the city taxes the hell out of the citizens here. I will be looking at moving in the next year. Total BS here.

rrr

Oh yea, Morrow County's real estate value sucks? How do you think my parents feel, probably going to move in the next 1.5 years???? They sure hope that one of my siblings buy it!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
The dog is housebroken and does get along with children well. I asked about jumping and they told me he jumps up on people but they figure it's because he is young and attention starved right now so when people come in he gets over excited and jumps up. They also said that after your there for a little bit he settles back down is just fine. I would think with a little time and work that issue could be knocked off the list fairly quickly.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
You can't go wrong with a Golden.....

I hope she finds a good home.... called my sister and left her a message. I'm not allowed any more animals in the house or else I'd take her!!