Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DEAL Golden Retriever pup

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Great meeting you and your little guy today Redcloud! My sis brought Toby over to the house to meet the rest of the Curran family & my dog, Timber. It was chaos, but there were kids laughing and tails wagging. I think he's gonna be a great addition to the family. Glad we were able to make this happen!

Just got a funny text from my sister. I guess Toby welcomed himself at home by dropping a deuce in the living room while no one was looking!! :smiley_crocodile:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Great meeting you and your little guy today Redcloud! My sis brought Toby over to the house to meet the rest of the Curran family & my dog, Timber. It was chaos, but there were kids laughing and tails wagging. I think he's gonna be a great addition to the family. Glad we were able to make this happen!

Just got a funny text from my sister. I guess Toby welcomed himself at home by dropping a deuce in the living room while no one was looking!! :smiley_crocodile:

Starting off with a bang lol.....

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Thanks for the help Curran. I appreciate it a lot. I'm glad your sister likes him. I think he will be a great dog and a great companion to keep her company. I hope him and Timber will be fetching some birds together next season as well.

Tell your sister I'm sorry he had to mark his territory :(. Poor little fellers nerves are probably shot from all the NEW things today. I hope he finds a good spot to relax and sleep soundly :). I have a feeling your sister is going to spoil him lol.
Give your sis a heads up that as soon as she gets up in the AM she might want to put him out for the potty since I'm not sure what his normal schedule was.

Was glad to finally meet up with you today as well Curran. Sorry we couldn't talk longer but when the little guys gotta go he's gotta go lol. FYI, We walked into Menards and he went and I couldn't get him to leave the store lol. He wanted to look at all the tools and toys first lol. It took me an hour to get him out of there lmao. I will be looking you up for a day hunt in the urban zone here soon and we can talk a little more then :D.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Been meaning to post a follow up here for a few months now, finally getting around to it. Toby is doing really well with my sister & her husband. Long story short, he's getting pampered & spoiled, just as I figured my sister would do. He's loving life though, and is an all around great dog. She needs to get him a bit more basic obedience training to polish him up, but he'll get there.

We met my sister & Toby up at Alum Creek this past weekend to let the dogs run around a bit. When Toby & Timber (my chessie) see each other they just have a blast. Timber usually does all the fetching, and Toby is just happy to get out and run along side him.

Some tired dogs... they both got home and crashed for the rest of the night.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Very cool and very happy ending TOO. I'm glad it all worked out. Sounds and looks like he found a heck of a home and is having a great time just being a dog/kid :D.

Tell your sister I said Thank you very much for giving him a great home :smiley_clap:

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
I must have just missed you. Below dam @ Alum??? We where there Saturday.

Beentown

Yup. We were up there on Saturday TOO, about 4:00 in the afternoon. We were gonna let the dogs go for a swim, but decided to wait for a little warmer weather to let Toby go out for his first swim.