Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Good Day in Florida

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I've had my share of fishing down off both coasts of Florida, Miami & Naples. I have a good friend that lives in Naples and invites us down nearly every year.

Don't know if any of you all recall that my youngest brother put up his home for rent in Orange Co. Ca. earlier this year and bought a brand new RV, then traveled the country visiting family & friends along the way while in pursuit of a new home. He visited our home over the summer and I posted it within my hunt journal - Wildlife 2020/2021 Deer Season

Anyhow, just before Christmas of 2020, he bought a new home in Florida and it appears that the wife & I will be spending much more time within the sunshine state. I love fishing and so does my brother, which he'll be starting back up his own fishing charter once again.

Here's a video of his new home if you'd like to take check it out. -

And here's a few photos of when I fished last just off the coast of Miami, which was a fishing charter that the wife hired for just us as a wedding anniversary gift for me. Yeah, she's keeper for sure and we had a blast that day.

View attachment 118176
View attachment 118177
View attachment 118178View attachment 118179

Nice. Back when you could actually keep reds. 😅.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
I've had my share of fishing down off both coasts of Florida, Miami & Naples. I have a good friend that lives in Naples and invites us down nearly every year.

Don't know if any of you all recall that my youngest brother put up his home for rent in Orange Co. Ca. earlier this year and bought a brand new RV, then traveled the country visiting family & friends along the way while in pursuit of a new home. He visited our home over the summer and I posted it within my hunt journal - Wildlife 2020/2021 Deer Season

Anyhow, just before Christmas of 2020, he bought a new home in Florida and it appears that the wife & I will be spending much more time within the sunshine state. I love fishing and so does my brother, which he'll be starting back up his own fishing charter once again.

Here's a video of his new home if you'd like to check it out. -

And here's a few photos of when I fished last just off the coast of Miami, which was a fishing charter that the wife hired for just us as a wedding anniversary gift for me. Yeah, she's keeper for sure and we had a blast that day.

View attachment 118176
View attachment 118177
View attachment 118178View attachment 118179
I lived in Port Charlotte for about 6 months after I left the Army

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Because the biting gnats are atrocious. I sprayed with the mist blower and Bifen. Same thing I use for mosquitoes and I swear it just made them meaner. Other than that sunny and 65 today. 😅.
Those gnats were horrendous this fall....