Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Good evening, COB...

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
Geeeezer we got em covered comin and going! :smiley_crazy::smiley_carnaval:

badger

*Supporting Member*
Evening fellas!

Had a chilly sit in my stand tonight as I forgot my coat.

No deer, but lots of squirrels. One of these days I'm carrying a quiver full of old broadheads and judos and going to town on the squirrels!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Evening fellas!

Had a chilly sit in my stand tonight as I forgot my coat.

No deer, but lots of squirrels. One of these days I'm carrying a quiver full of old broadheads and judos and going to town on the squirrels!

Ah just bring the .22 and shoot them in the head... I've got a date with a couple that have been ticking me off... They been barking at me for a couple of weeks and they get pretty close at times... Almost like they think thier bulletproof hahahahahaha... :smiley_bird:

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Evening Cob

Just stopped by to say I have been tempted on a couple of your guns but haven't seen "the one" yet.
You sure have some beauties. :smile:

badger

*Supporting Member*
Evening Ya'll!

Monkey #10 checking in.

Raining too much for me to have made my stand tonight. Instead I cooked chicken breast and rice.

Burping garlic and beer right now. Might watch the cavs tonight.

Have a good one fellas!

COB-TY

Ohio
Dadgun if ain't nuther evenin. Funny how that follers every day. Got the PM J and replied. 801 I kilt off a cube stake tonight. Do that count? 3 don't jest be tempted! Jump in that and buy one. I got way to many guns and they needs to be shot. So I'm just hanging on to my favorites ones. :smiley_crazy::smiley_carnaval:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Badger-Don't worry, I took on enough rain and moisture for both of us tonight. Saw two does with no shot opportunity. I did find what I was hoping to find though. The "Holy Grail of Rubs/Scrapes" into the creek of the property we have been hunting. Haven't been in this section since September. Heck, the way I entered, I was walking ground I had never stepped on. The winds/rain allowed it tonight for educating us to the whereabouts of a biggun. Tomorrow morning is a new day with different winds. I am taking a decoy out in the morning. Hopefully taking a buck out to follow shortly after.

COB-TY

Ohio
Not evein yet. I kant post here now! :smiley_chick::smiley_crazy::smiley_carnaval: