Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Good evening, COB...

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
Can this be an endangerment to "mornin Geeeezr"? I think not! I get very very very sleepy in da evenings! :smiley_crazy::smiley_carnaval:

"J"

Bass fishing aficionado....
Supporting Member
Davie County, NC
Evening cob or should i say good night!! Haga....loving that .243 ....just ordered som vmax 58gr that i plan on using on som yotes this winter. Thanks again!!
I've got a .243 in a Ruger and use the V-Max (58 grain) and have some really good accuracy with them... Does some damge on the ground hogs also lol....

I've got a .243 in a Ruger and use the V-Max (58 grain) and have some really good accuracy with them... Does some damge on the ground hogs also lol....

That's what I've heard. I hope to get a late season fat groundhog to see what they can do. I am planning on asking county wide for coyote hunting rights. And see how many totes this gun can take down. I would guess everyone I point the gun at, the guy pulling the trigger will be the problem lol. I am makin a ghille cover for it and a ghillie suit for myself...,we will see how that goes.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio
Good luck Ryan! You want a partner that isn't too far away, look me up! I have a foxpro caller and some decoys which might help. Got a 243 I need to dial in as well. If not the trusty 223 in a familiar combination is always on standby with some mags loaded! lol