Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Good Morning Today...

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
"Had a great time meeting J. I'd bet we sat and talked for a good hour and half at Bob Evans. It sure is a small world as we found out what we have in common. A great guy. Hope to see again on down the trail!" COB...

Ted, it was a pleasure meeting you too. Could of spent more time talking to you but you had other commitments to attend too.... One of these days we'll have to get together again and chew the fat lol.... Made it home in one piece and stopped by my buddies place on the way home and showed him the new purchase and he was very impressed by it... He also really liked CJ's purchase as did I and was upset I didn't inform him about them lol, kinda forgot about him being interested in them lol... Anyways, good meeting you and off too the next meeting lol, CJD3 you're next buddy, see you next week...

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
J,
I think you should stop by with that .17 and you and I should shoot uhhmmm I mean test fire it it some just to make sure it works OK before you deliver it, you know just to be 100% sure. ;-)

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Really looking forward to it!
I Finally get to see the guy that buzz's Rt 11 traffic in the BIG green plane when he's Bord! lol

( Haa. sorry you missed the bull barrel...I didn't
You got a real beauty O/U there.)

Only bummer is I'm gona have to find another way to meet Ted.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
J,
I think you should stop by with that .17 and you and I should shoot uhhmmm I mean test fire it it some just to make sure it works OK before you deliver it, you know just to be 100% sure. ;-)

Cob PMed me the total number shot on the bullet counter on this model...
Behave...

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
J,

Shhhh Sam don't let the cat out of the bag hahaha

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
Sam told me he knows how to reset those pesky little things hahaha

Yep it's easy. You have to shoot it enough to get the bbl rrreeeaaallllllllllllyyyyyyyyy hhhhhhhhoooooooootttttttttttttt. It messes up the counter.

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Really looking forward to it!
I Finally get to see the guy that buzz's Rt 11 traffic in the BIG green plane when he's Bord! lol

( Haa. sorry you missed the bull barrel...I didn't
You got a real beauty O/U there.)

Only bummer is I'm gona have to find another way to meet Ted.

WTF CJ, you holding out on me??? Dang!! I want to meet J. :smiley_baby:

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Note to self: Do not buy a used car or truck from Ohiosam w/ out Odometer check:smiley_bro:

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
Well J I had a helluva time getting home. I got to Newark in fine shape. I usually take 16 right through and pick up 37 and come home. Well that darn Silvarado veered onto South 79. So I figured, ok, I go through Buckeye lake and just pick up 37 there. NOPE. Stupid truck turned on to East 40 and then into Buckeye Outdoor. I said what am I suppose to do here. Then came a small loud voice “BUY ME”, “BUY ME”. I had to go in and look around. The voice seem to be coming from the firearm section. I walked to the counter and this field grade 11-87 “jumped” into my arms. Well I made a brake for the door. “They” caught me and “MADE” me buy it. Can you imagine? My wife was real “happy’ with me! :smiley_cheer::smiley_cheer::smiley_cheer:

Had a great time all around today!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Ted, congrats on the purchase, but didn't you just sell the same gun not long ago????? Or am I mistaken lol.... That truck probably needs the tires rotated so you go the other way and make it home with more cash in the old wallet hahahaha... Tell Mrs COB I had nothing to do with that lol....

Jeff, is there any place you haven't been lol... And FYI meeting me ain't no big deal just ask my wife lol.... Just sayin Dang......

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Well J I had a helluva time getting home. I got to Newark in fine shape. I usually take 16 right through and pick up 37 and come home. Well that darn Silvarado veered onto South 79. So I figured, ok, I go through Buckeye lake and just pick up 37 there. NOPE. Stupid truck turned on to East 40 and then into Buckeye Outdoor. I said what am I suppose to do here. Then came a small loud voice “BUY ME”, “BUY ME”. I had to go in and look around. The voice seem to be coming from the firearm section. I walked to the counter and this field grade 11-87 “jumped” into my arms. Well I made a brake for the door. “They” caught me and “MADE” me buy it. Can you imagine? My wife was real “happy’ with me! :smiley_cheer::smiley_cheer::smiley_cheer:

Not the voices!!! Thank goodness your OK!!!
I hate when that happens...

... o wait. I think it just did
no. you did that on your own
No I didn't
Yes you did...

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
wow everybody is meeting every body , beentown came down here last night , i wonder how he liked that 2 1/2 hour drive then load up and drive 2 1/2 hours back

It really suprised me but there was NO ONE on the road on the way back. Knowing the way going home made it go alot quicker. Nice to meet ya Uglycat.

Beentown

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.

I hate when that happens! The planets align perfectly and you are forced to buy guns completely against your will. Of course wives don't understand.