Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Got muddy!

Matt

Norton, OH
Just had one of those great weekends that seems to come around so very little, so I thought I would share some pics with everyone. Spent the day Saturday 4-wheeling with some friends, it started out pretty clean, but then I managed to find a few mudholes. Let's just say there was very little that DIDN'T get muddy!

Some pics.

Pre-festivities.

Me hittin' the hole.

Showing off.

My buddy's girlfriend

Buddy's stepdad

Jimmy (JMMyers)

Matt

Norton, OH
Taking a break (before the mud) And no, the bike did not make it through any mud.

Video of this hole soon to come.

Jimmy and I loaded up ready to head home.

Video of me hitting the hole. Yes, it is my dad's 4-wheeler, lol!

Video of Jimmy "Gettin' it!"

Let me know if photobucket won't let you guys see the vids. I have more on the way, just need my buddy to email em to me.

Last edited:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Looks like some of the enduros I have raced on two wheels. Also looks like the stuff that keeps the brake and bearing manufacturers in business. lol

Matt

Norton, OH
Looks like some of the enduros I have raced on two wheels. Also looks like the stuff that keeps the brake and bearing manufacturers in business. lol

Or the wiring harness manufacturers, lol! Tore a connector off of the front differential, so I couldn't shift out of 4x4 diff lock. That's fun trying to steer on pavement. The one guy started with three axles and ended with two!