Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

GOT Who's watching?

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
When you're fighting at night, how is there gonna be light? I agree it was dark and scenes were flashing back and forth. The madness of an hour and a half long fight was portrayed pretty well. It was hard to discern what all was going on which I think was the point when they were doing that.
I just think they overdid it when it came to the darkness....some scenes like the aerial view where the swords that were on fire going across the screen and then you see it from ground level and they are going out one by one until total darkness....I get that....it adds to the drama, the fear of the unknown...but when the dragons were chasing the night king and it was total darkness with brief flashes of light...and the fight scenes being dark and out of focus for so long of a time....just proved very frustrating to me and my wife. Wish we could have seen a lot more of the fight scenes.

Reactions: finelyshedded
One thing I noticed before with this show is you have to watch it in HD. The dark scenes are terrible otherwise. Absolutely loved the outcome at the end, definitely didn't see that one coming but it worked pretty damn good IMO.

Here is a link to the filming of the episode that was well worth the watch. Amazing how much work they put into one episode:

The Game Revealed

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
I think I missed the boat, that’s what I think. You guys have set sail and I’m just sitting here like...
View attachment 77879
5204AC67-D508-4E7B-8AC1-6E637F0364C6.gif

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
32A5A907-7DF2-4CB3-91BD-AE78C24BA146.jpeg
F3892F30-E5D9-4F0D-BAD7-DB5EFB1AD06F.jpeg
9688165C-83B5-4084-A4A4-076DBFAE5C47.jpeg

Found a couple of memes made by people who also thought the scenes were too dark. My wife said they were talking about it on Live with Kelly and Ryan on tv today. Howard stern was complaining also. The episodes are already complete so no matter how many tv/radio personalities complain, it’s not going to be fixed. It’s a great show...I just wish they didn’t film it in a shoebox with one eye closed. 🙈

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
The more I think about it... we did lose a few characters.
Lady Mormont
Ser Jorah
Theon
Edison (I think that’s his name)

Did one of the two remaining dragons die?

I was waiting on Sam to go down. How many people gotta die saving his ass?

Go down on who? you sick bastard!!!😂🤣😂
I’m not sure what happened to Jons Dragon Mike or his wolf, Ghost for that matter. Melissaundra(sp?) was another big character dying too.

Reactions: Sgt Fury