Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

GOT Who's watching?

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
E2E9C820-78BE-4F6C-970D-7EEE02D9A06F.jpeg

Bowkills

Nw oh
I thought the starke girl was going to stab terrian in the crypt like a mercy put out of misery death before the white walkers got to them. I was on edge and happy with the way the white walkers ended. Is the two faced man ever going to reappear?

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
No, there’s respect and admiration from both parties there and at that crucial time I think she was just preparing to defend herself with the dragon glass dagger. It was a emotional moment between them two but I think they were just facing eminent death in the face together.

Bowkills

Nw oh
No, there’s respect and admiration from both parties there and at that crucial time I think she was just preparing to defend herself with the dragon glass dagger. It was a emotional moment between them two but I think they were just facing eminent death in the face together.
I didn't think it would have been for hatered just mercy, but the way the show goes with all the oh shit moments nothing off the wall would be a surprise....i think it's gonna get back stabbing crazy again with basically ever character having a shot at the throne.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Dany isn’t exactly gonna be a pinup up at the state capital as ole Judd would say!

Only Mayberry faithful will get that BTW🤟🏻

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I’m wondering if the children of the forest come back into the fray and takes one of the main characters(Arya/Jon or another Stark) and pushes a dragon glass dagger into their chest after they are killed to create another night king to rival Dany.
I read or heard that the original night king might have been a Stark too but not sure if that’s true.
The last 80 minutes of this show will have a lot of stuff happening and that is true! 👍🏻

Reactions: Sgt Fury