Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Great movie quotes

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

- DEAN WORMER (John Vernon) in National Lampoon's Animal House (1978)

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
"I wanted to see exotic Vietnam, the jewel of Southeast Asia. I, uh, I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture, and kill them."

- PRIVATE JOKER (Matthew Modine) in Full Metal Jacket (1987)

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
Cool Hand Luke, Storther Martin's character "What we got here is... failure to communicate"

FMJ, Gunny "What is your major malfunction, numbnuts? Didn't Mommy and Daddy show you enough attention when you were a child?"

Patriot, Benjamin Martin "Aim small, miss small."

True Grit, Rooster Cogburn "Fill your hands, you son of a bitch!"

Reactions: triple_duece

Tree Monkey

NW ohio
Planes Trains and Automobiles:

"Woman get out here and get their luggage"

"Ohh no no we got it"

"She's small but strong, first baby came out side ways,she didn't scream or nuttin."

"Wow your a real trooper."

Tree Monkey

NW ohio
Welcome to Marathon, may I help you?
Neal: Yes.
Car Rental Agent: How may I help you?
Neal: You can start by wiping that fucking dumb-ass smile off your rosey, fucking, cheeks! And you can give me a fucking automobile: a fucking Datsun, a fucking Toyota, a fucking Mustang, a fucking Buick! Four fucking wheels and a seat!
Car Rental Agent: I really don't care for the way you're speaking to me.
Neal: And I really don't care for the way your company left me in the middle of fucking nowhere with fucking keys to a fucking car that isn't fucking there. And I really didn't care to fucking walk, down a fucking highway, and across a fucking runway to get back here to have you smile in my fucking face. I want a fucking car RIGHT FUCKING NOW!
Car Rental Agent: May I see your rental agreement?
Neal: I threw it away.
Car Rental Agent: Oh boy.
Neal: Oh boy, what?
Car Rental Agent: Your fucked!

Tree Monkey

NW ohio
TRADING PLACES:

Bigger Black Guy: I mean you beatin' 10 cops? You putting a man in the hospital? How come I don't see no bruises on you?
Big Black Guy: Yeah!
Billy Ray Valentine: 'Cause I'm a karate man! And a karate man bruises on the inside! They don't show their weakness. But you don't know that because you're a big Barry White looking motherfucker! So get outta my face!

Tree Monkey

NW ohio
LIFE:

oldmouth: Hey, girl! You gon' eat yo' cornbread?
Claude Banks: You talkin' to *me*?
Rayford Gibson: Yeah, I think he's talkin' to you.
Claude Banks: Uh, no. Not at all; I want you to have it. Uh, Willie, you mind passin' this down to-Rayford Gibson: Hey, no, don't pass your cornbread to him. That's your cornbread.
Claude Banks: Ray, I'm a grown man, okay, I'm not gonna eat this cornbread, if he wants the cornbread, damn it, have the cornbread!
Rayford Gibson: No no, if he wants some cornbread, let him go up to the front and get his own portion of cornbread, that's your cornbread, fuck him.
[to Goldmouth] Rayford Gibson: Hey, man he gonna eat his cornbread, all right? Fuck you.
Claude Banks: Ray, look, I don't need you to take up for me, I'm all right, I'm a grown man, I can handle this.
Rayford Gibson: If you let have your cornbread, you're gonna be ironin' hisdrawers and clippin' his toenails.
Goldmouth: Maybe I oughta eat *your* cornbread.
Rayford Gibson: Motherfucker, you can't have my cornbread. That's for damn sure. You try and take my cornbread, Killing Spree, Part 2 gon' begin up in here on your ass. You thinking about my cornbread, better get the taste out your mouth. That's for damn sure.
Claude Banks: Ray, chill out...
Rayford Gibson: No, fuck him. Fuck that, 'cause I'm from New York City, goddammit. Nobody take no cornbread from me. That goes for anyone of you motherfucking farmers who wanna start some shit. You fuck around with me, there's gonna be consequences and repercussions.

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
" Oh it's so Big " , "I have never done it with 3 guys, 2 women and a midgit"...............Joe help me out, I can't remember the movie! rotflmao

epe

Lancaster
They were doing this on 700WLW this afternoon and it was pretty entertaining. There are some great ones but a few of mine that weren't mentioned or called in are, The movie Rambo when Jesse Venturas character said after a guy informed him that he had been shot. "I don't have time to bleed".
The fact that you got the movie wrong, and no one else caught it, you ALL lose your man cards!! :)
The movie was Predator!!! One of my favorite movies. They made a song from one of the most famous Arnold lines from that movie.. "GET TO THE CHOPPER!!"

sent from my HTC evo

Reactions: Tipmoose

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
We aint got no damn band randy! We dont need to fuggin practice! Slingblade.

I was thinking of Slingblade when famous quotes came up, but wasn't sure how many people would know them.

"MMmm. . . biscuits and mustard."

"Whatchu gonna do with that slingblade?"

"Some people call it a kaiser blade. . .I call it a slingblade."

"Better call a hearst too"

The all time best movie quotes ever come from "O'brother, where art thou"

"Not the cows George."

"I seen her first."

"Your folding money's come unstole."

"Babyface? Did you call me babyface?"

"Is you is or is you isn't my constituents?"

"Is that the Soggy Bottom Boys?"

"I believe this horse is starting to spoil."

"Gopher Everett?"

"Umm. . .my hair!"

"I'm a Dapper Dan man."

I could go on all night with quotes from this movie!

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
"Here's Johnny!"-Jack Nicholson/The Shining

"Inconceivable!” — The Princess Bride

"We're gonna need a bigger boat"- Jaws

"Hey, senor, how much for the leetul girl? How much for the women?" - John Belushi, The Blues Brothers

"Badges? We don’ got to show you no stinkin badges!" - Alfonso Bedoyo, The Treasure of the Sierra Madre/Blazing Sadles

"I picked a helluva week to give up _____ "- Lloyd Bridges, Airplane! (fill in the blank: coffee, cigarettes, marijuana, cocaine, speed, heroin - he used em all)

"Schwartz broke all playground etiquette by going straight to the triple dog dare "– narrator Jean Shepherd, A Christmas Story " I triple dog dare ya"

Do you mind if we dance with your dates?" – big dude at the all-black bar, Animal House :pickle:

"

Last edited:
Reactions: Left field

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
"What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law."
"There's no way, no way that you came from my loins. Soon as I get home, first thing I'm gonna do is punch yo mamma in da mouth!" -The great Jackie Gleason/Buford T. Justice

"When you tell somebody somethin, it depends on what part of the United States you're standin' in as to just how dumb you are." -Bandit

"

Reactions: Left field

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Uncle Buck

John Candy: "Good Morning"
Principal: "I'm Anita Horeguard"
John Candy: "Buck Melanoma, Moley Russell's wort.

That scene just cracks me up. That and the Planes,Trains, and Automobiles one that Tree Monkey mentioned.

[video=youtube;wrUCZXDpOEM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrUCZXDpOEM&feature=related[/video]

Reactions: Johnny44

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Nobody's gonna fuck on you! I'm on your side! I hate Godzilla! I hate him too! I hate him! He destroys cities! Please! This isn't your fault. I'll get you some pants.

Alan Garner to Mr. Chow in the Hangover

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Man learning English: Son of bitch. Shit.
Class: [in unison] Son of bitch. Shit.

Well, my name's Dewey Oxburger. My friends call me Ox. I dont know if you've noticed, but I got a slight weight problem.

Psycho: The name's Francis Soyer, but everybody calls me Psycho. Any of you guys call me Francis, and I'll kill you.
Leon: Ooooooh.
Psycho: You just made the list, buddy. And I don't like nobody touching my stuff. So just keep your meat-hooks off. If I catch any of you guys in my stuff, I'll kill you. Also, I don't like nobody touching me. Now, any of you homos touch me, and I'll kill you.
Sergeant Hulka: Lighten up, Francis.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stripes 1981

Last edited: