Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Great picture of a narrow 10pt

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Here is a nice 10pt i got on camera. He will be safe under my stand. . . this year. I just posted because I think the pictures are pretty good quality. Might not be a BEC, but for a $160 camera I think it is pretty darn good. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Narrow 10pt  9-13-10 0001.jpg
    Narrow 10pt 9-13-10 0001.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 175
  • Narrow 10pt pic3  9-13-10 0001.jpg
    Narrow 10pt pic3 9-13-10 0001.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 167

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Not sure what you've got going on Dante. I didn't have any issues seeing it. I will say the picture didn't look as good after I opened the thumbnail pic on the thread. It was the best quality pictures I have seen from any of my cameras so far. It is the new 8mp Trophy Cam.

Hoyt- I agree with you. This is why I posted on the public side. Very nice deer that I don't care who sees. Hopefully several of these viewed by the "guests" will get their attention and make them want to hang out a little more. He is fairly young, but you saw what I have brewing on the private side I am sure.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I guess it looks good, when the pic expands, the sites menu bar stays visible and covers the rack in both pics.

Huh. I don't get it. Looks OK to me. I don't know why you would be seeing the menu bar. What browser are you using? Try to scroll down some before clicking on it and see if that moves it.

He's a nice looking buck Hicks. Nice heavy horns.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Good quality genes un that young buck. Great pic Phil and thanks for sharing. Are you sure he's a 10? I thought 8 at first, but regardless nice deer. Me eyes aren't as good as they once were.:smiley_confused_sch

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
FS- I thought the same thing when I first looked at it. I was able to expand it and see the extras. Or. . . maybe I am getting confused with another buck I was looking at pictures of before I posted this one. lol I am feeling dang good going into this year. I have never seen the number of bucks higher than the does before in any of my areas. I am feeling very blessed. We will see what happens. Stay tuned!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Great pics Phil. He'll be a good one in another year or two. +1 for the Bushnell TC also... I think it's the best cam on the market for the money. I've got close to 7000 pictures on the same set of batteries so far, and it still says batteries are at full power.