Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Gun Season 2020

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
@Spencie I disagree. "Most determined hunter". Stubborn, persistent, diligent. . . .many words fit in there. "Worst" or "dumbest" don't cross my mind. They do make me laugh though. I'm guessing that is what you're going for. I'm personally impressed by your discipline to get it done. Can't wait to see you connect!

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
@Spencie I disagree. "Most determined hunter". Stubborn, persistent, diligent. . . .many words fit in there. "Worst" or "dumbest" don't cross my mind. They do make me laugh though. I'm guessing that is what you're going for. I'm personally impressed by your discipline to get it done. Can't wait to see you connect!
Phil, I hope you have a lot of patience because if you are waiting on me to connect you are going to grow old.

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
Please tell me you didn’t pass on this deer?
Yes sir I did. Same one I passed with the bow Sunday. He looked real good walking away. If his brow wasn’t broken it would have been difficult. I have a hard time shooting deer I’ve “raised “ Hoping he’s one of the main targets next year. Even though we have only had the property for just under 2 years I have 3 years of pics of him. He was one of the first bucks we got on cam when we first hung cams. He’s broken tines each year.
I’m looking for a certain 10 point, a certain cull 7 point or a random stranger. The 10 is almost a stranger. The cull is a stranger.

NEOhunter

deer.jpg

Shot this doe on Tuesday at 4:30

55 yard shot with the new 350 legend.
150 grain Winchester bullet dropped right in her tracks.
1st deer I've ever gotten at my parents property. That felt the most rewarding

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Well, I would've been better off rabbit huntin today cause I saw at least a half of dozen of those throughout the day, but not any deer, totally skunked for the entire day, which is unbelievable. It's been a while since that's happened to me. Despite all that, I'll be back at again tomorrow. Not sure where or what I'll end up doing just yet, however I'll figure that out here shortly. I'm definitely due for one of my long hikes clear up on top of the big ass hill, clear to South, approximately a 3 plus mile hike for the round trip. I feel pretty damn good and all this huntin as got me completely back into shape once again.

We'll see what happens tomorrow.