Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Guns & Ammo Sales.

mike hunt

I'd like to see if they're actually investing in their infrastructure to produce more ammo, or just waiting to see how this appointed president bullshit plays out.

Reactions: Mike

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
"A million new hunters" this goes against everything I've heard.

He could have been telling me how to make a smoothie and there something about that guy that says to me that he's lying. It could be the fact that he completely avoided how much the added demand has done for their profitability. I bet an earnings call to stakeholders would sound totally different. Not just the current profitability but the sustainability plan for that profit level.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I'd like to see if they're actually investing in their infrastructure to produce more ammo, or just waiting to see how this appointed president bullshit plays out.

I didn't hear anything quantifiable in that conversation. How much more are you producing now than 1 year ago? How much have you spent on production equipment in the last year? What percentage has your staffing increased?

Reactions: Mike

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Jenna ended up with 3 boxes of Blazer 9mm ammo yesterday @$20/box for 50 rds. at Dunhams. Not great but better than a lot of price gougers that are out there.

Saw this just now and I'm like WTF is this how we are going to have to defend our homes now?? Never saw less than lethal rounds for the public.

Yeah they've been out there for a while. Back when our national peaceful protestors threatened to take it to the suburbs I looked in to getting some as a stay off my lawn reminder.

Reactions: Mike and Big_Holla

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
The "Ghost Guns" they are pinpointing aren't even a sliver of the guns actually used in crimes. Perhaps ghetto blasters with serial numbers shaved, but it's not gun enthusiasts building "ghost guns" to commit a crime. The pistol brace attack is just as dumb. Take the brace off that AR pistol and you can still cheek weld on the buffer tube and be just as effective. You'd really think that people holding office would have better root cause analysis skills than this.