Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Halloween Party weekend!!!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Can you guess who I am? :)

P1010709.jpg

Anybody else going to any halloween parties this weekend or next?

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Yep that is why I am growing my beard out actually. I am going to be Zach Galifiwhatever from the Hangover with the baby in a front carrier. Also have the blu-blockers to go with it.

Beentown

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Yep that is why I am growing my beard out actually. I am going to be Zach Galifiwhatever from the Hangover with the baby in a front carrier. Also have the blu-blockers to go with it.

Beentown

AAaaaaaaaaa. passing on my "dick tater" idea?

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
I ordered four cans of glow in the dark body paint. I'm going to paint my entire head and wear a black shirt. I did it a few years back with face make up and it worked pretty darn good. Hopefully the paint will glow better.

I ordered four cans of glow in the dark body paint. I'm going to paint my entire head and wear a black shirt. I did it a few years back with face make up and it worked pretty darn good. Hopefully the paint will glow better.

the costume shop around here show people how to do that , floating head thing , they do the glow in the dark paint , but they also use the same colored glow stick break it make it glow , then cut it open and rub it on top of the face paint , the face paint acts like a barrier against your skin for the glowstick liquid

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
the costume shop around here show people how to do that , floating head thing , they do the glow in the dark paint , but they also use the same colored glow stick break it make it glow , then cut it open and rub it on top of the face paint , the face paint acts like a barrier against your skin for the glowstick liquid

We were at a night range once when i was in the army doing M16 qualifying for some other troops.. I broke open some green glow sticks and poured them all over my boots...

"SGT Wilson! What the fuck is that on your boots"
"Glow Sticks Top"
"WTF is glow stick juice doing on your boots?"
"I shined em up top"
"We'll they're shining now Dumbass, Charlie's going to shoot your feet off.. Carry on and get that shit off your boots"
"Hooah Top"

LOL

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA

Really? Hmmmmm I may just do that instead..... THANKS!!!

swantucky

The Crew
Swanton, Ohio
Cardboard, wire, and grey paint.

The last time I dressed up for Halloween I went as a "sniper causualty". This was when the guy was shooting folks in D.C. I put a sweet bullet wound on the side of my forehead. People would say "you did not even dress up", I would turn my head and say "sniper victim". Some would laugh but most did not. Fuck 'em.