Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Happy Birthday Riverdude

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Happy Birthday Ol Fella.

I used the large font so you could read this with out your glasses!

rotflmao

50 years old :smiley_cry::smiley_bestwishes:

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Thanks guys. This morning at 6:30 there was a knock on my door and the whole night crew were standing there with a birthday cake and sang happy birthday to me, lol. I walk out side and there is a big banner hanging down the Rig that said "Happy Birthday Jeff" "50". lol. That was really nice they did that for me. One big family here at the rig. You can see pictures on my facebook.

:smiley_cry:

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Thanks guys. This morning at 6:30 there was a knock on my door and the whole night crew were standing there with a birthday cake and sang happy birthday to me, lol. I walk out side and there is a big banner hanging down the Rig that said "Happy Birthday Jeff" "50". lol. That was really nice they did that for me. One big family here at the rig. You can see pictures on my facebook.

:smiley_cry:

Where the strippers ? DANG !!!!

That was pretty cool of them to do all that for you. I hope you have as good of a birthday as you can being that your on the rig and not at home :(

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Hope your birthday was as good at the end of the day as it was at the start. Sounds like some good dudes!

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Here are some photo's from this morning with the guys ( and the one girl on site ) for my surprise. Freaking great crew down here.

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
LOL, yea it sure looks that way. I was not going to say any thing since they went out of their way for my B Day. It does look like Browns colors I might add. LOL

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Happy Birthday Jeff! BTW that girl looks familiar. Can you have her turn around in a pic so I can see the back of her head? Also, does she have ticks or problems with mascara runs? ;)

Beentown

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk