Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Happy Birthday TOO!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
One year ago tomorrow (16-Aug) A piece of code was loaded on the internet with a vision... In the year to come, that vision grew rapidly, racing past any expectations we originally had.

In one year, members posted over 75,783 posts. And the site garnered over 1.2 million page views.

And the greatest part is... She's on a Steady climb!

But we'll put the credit where credit is due.. YOU GUYS.. Without the members this is nothing more than a place for jesse and I to chit chat..

I would also like to thank the guys who have helped get her out there. All the guys that create videos, post on facebook and twitter, and manage the Youtube account.. Our Social Media Admins. Sean, Huck, Redcloud and Alex. With Redcloud pulling extra duty as a Super Mod. And Ryan For running the Deer and Turkey Contests. And to Dave Lusk who created a commercial for TOO and is putting it on Sudden Impact Outdoors. And to all the other members who are always quick to lend advice, share a story, or poke a little fun.

Over the past year I have seen some incredible acts of kindness by our members, tons of great advice, and always a a buddy to chat with... But what makes me the happiest is the incredible acts of kindness. Be it a helping hand, or advice for others down on their luck, or strength when someone needs it the most.. To that alone is why this site was created. A group of people who not only share a hobby, but also a brotherhood..

Happy Birthday TOO!

Omnium rerum principia parva sunt.

Last edited:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY T.O.O

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Happy Birthday TOO!

Thanks to Joe and Jesse for creating this place where we can all hang out!

Dammit Ryan. I was gonna but forgot to add you for running the contests...

Thanks! That's a big fuggin help. BIG.:smiley_clap:

Fixed.

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
This is by far the best site I'm a member of. I too would like to thank the double J's for creating this site. Happy b-day too!!!

camofry

*Supporting Member*
Thanks to Joe and Jesse . I ended up here due to the fact all the other sites act like you need a baby sitter. I hope there are many more years.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Thanks guys for a great place too hang out and enjoy the company..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO..... and many.... many more too come.....

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
THIS PLACE ROCKS!!!!!

A year already. WOW time flies when you are having fun.

Thanks for all the hard works Jesse and Joe.