Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hard to find bourbons...

Fletch

Supporting Member
Yup.... Complete with hand grenade a six shell shot glasses... Probably have to go through an FFL dealer..... George needs one of these... I did manage to pick up 2 bottles for Ric....
PXL_20230210_190702062.jpg

Fletch

Supporting Member
@Sgt Fury George ran across the New York state line to check on liquor for Ric... Asked the guy about Blanton's... He said it's $61.00 a bottle big difference from Jersey if true... I put my name on the waiting list..

Reactions: Sgt Fury

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
@Sgt Fury George ran across the New York state line to check on liquor for Ric... Asked the guy about Blanton's... He said it's $61.00 a bottle big difference from Jersey if true... I put my name on the waiting list..
Sign me up for one if possible but if not no biggie. That’s even less than retail here in Ohio at $64.

Fletch

Supporting Member
Thanks guys!🥃👍🏻
Ric.... Like I said I sip on bourbon once in a blue moon so I'm fine with Evan Williams honey... Interesting that there was such a big price difference between Jersey and New York... Since I'm so close to New York state I'll take a ride this week and see what I can find.... He'll it's like going on a treasure hunt....

• Haha
Reactions: finelyshedded

Reagan

Milford, OH
Since I’m more of a lurker I would generally not post something like this. But for those of us who like bourbon, you may want to have a look.

Milford High School marching band bourbon raffle. They don’t want to ship but I would deliver/meet a winner. Driving up 75 as far a Lima, over towards Marion, Mt Vernon down to Athens/Meigs, Gallipolis could be done by me on a weekday.

if you do enter and would need delivery, I would need to know your name before the drawing.

Last call!

Drawing tonight.

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
The wife and I are headed with a couple friends to Kentucky this weekend. Visiting Buffalo Trace, Makers Mark, and Jim Beam that I know of. Definitely gonna grab some bottles from each. My buddy is more a Bourbon connoisseur than I. Looking forward to taking the tours
Heard it’s a blast. Enjoy.

Reactions: Redhunter1012

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
EH Taylor small batch is dropping here around town so hopefully y’all can snag it or a Blanton’s if you get there early enough at BT.

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
EH Taylor small batch is dropping here around town so hopefully y’all can snag it or a Blanton’s if you get there early enough at BT.
Buffalo Trace has buffalo trace, their vodka (surprisingly really good) for sale every day. Each day a different bottle is available until it sells out. This would be Weller SR (green), Weller Antique (crimson), Sazerac Rye (baby saz), EH Taylor Small Batch, and Blantons. There will literally be 100+ yards of a line for their shop on weekend mornings. If you have a tour that day they hold some back for the tours (at least they did for us) of that days pick. You can only buy one per driver's license and only that pick for 90 days.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Buffalo Trace has buffalo trace, their vodka (surprisingly really good) for sale every day. Each day a different bottle is available until it sells out. This would be Weller SR (green), Weller Antique (crimson), Sazerac Rye (baby saz), EH Taylor Small Batch, and Blantons. There will literally be 100+ yards of a line for their shop on weekend mornings. If you have a tour that day they hold some back for the tours (at least they did for us) of that days pick. You can only buy one per driver's license and only that pick for 90 days.
Yes, but hopefully you are there the day that Blanton’s, EHT or ER are available and not one of the others that are much easier to get. 👍🏻

Fletch

Supporting Member
Was at a store the other day and guy said he gets 3-4 bottles of Blanton's every month or so, I forget but I think he said around $80 a bottle... He said he'd put a bottle aside for me when it comes in... So if someone wants one let me know... Another store had a bottle of Buffalo Trace on the shelf... Not sure how hard they are to get....

Reactions: finelyshedded

Fletch

Supporting Member
So now I walk into the liquor store to get beer and the girl says: Check out our latest and greatest bourbon...

Attachments

• PXL_20230221_190228466.jpg
    PXL_20230221_190228466.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 85
  • PXL_20230221_190228466.jpg
    PXL_20230221_190228466.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 84

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Was at a store the other day and guy said he gets 3-4 bottles of Blanton's every month or so, I forget but I think he said around $80 a bottle... He said he'd put a bottle aside for me when it comes in... So if someone wants one let me know... Another store had a bottle of Buffalo Trace on the shelf... Not sure how hard they are to get....
BT is a really good pour and very affordable and not too hard to find. Retails here around $28/ 750ml bottle

Reactions: Sgt Fury and Fletch