Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Have you heard? A giant has fallen….

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Holy shit what a STUD!!!! And the buck ain't that bad either!!! Congratulations Brian!!!
60AA181E-3E49-4D8B-9EAA-AEE597B9C68C.gif

Well Mr. Giles, once you recover from COVID you will be either catching a giant fish through the ice or shooting a monster turkey this spring if the COVID to trophy thing holds true! But first I must prove it so I am taking my flinchlock for a walk today regardless of the heavy snow we got where I hunt and regardless of the frigid wind chills. I just hope to get 2/3rds to 3/4rs as fortunate as Mr. Boarhead! Dang! I'm so happy for him!

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Here is something ironic for those who don't know.... I killed my first deer EVER 45 years ago (when there were very few deer) on the same property where Brian killed this one. So it made it pretty special to follow along. I can't tell you how many Rabbits and Pheasants died under our dogs on this same property. Pretty neat to see this producing that many years later..... Congrats Again Brian! You're proof that all legends do not make it to TV. (And I don't want ya to be either).