Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Have you Peed in the Sink.

Have you Peed in the sink.

• Yes

Votes: 14 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

Diablo54

Outside
The last time I wen't to a browns football game, all of the urinals were used up and so were all of the sinks...Needless to say no one was washing there hands.

rrr

Put 40 guys into an away locker room with 1 toilet and see what happens.

The bad thing as that I get stage fright very very badly...

Schu72

Streetsboro
I don't ever remember doing it, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen.:smiley_cheers::smiley_cocktail::smiley_beer::smiley_beer::smiley_beer:

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
I like to pee outside. Alot.

Every night I take the dog out to pee and I pee too.
I pee in the middle of my yard when it's dark. Neighbor has caught me in the headlights a couple of times.
During the day I pee behind a tree next to my garage that affords some privacy....but not completely. If the neighbors up the way about 200 yards are out in the yard, tuff shit fer dem.
Sometimes I come out of the house to pee, even though we've got two bathrooms.
When the developer builds houses on the lots on the south side of my property, they're gonna get an eyefull. I ain't changin my habits.

And yes, I've peed in a sink.
On buildings.
In parking lots.
On dumpsters.
Chick I dated in Detroit used to like for me to pee on her thigh in the shower.
Places where I should; places where I shouldn't.
But never, never maliciously. I'd hold it before I'd ever pee and hurt somebody or something.

Tree Monkey

NW ohio
I have done that ...I earned the nickname in college as DUTCH....I was notorious for subjecting female friends to a Dutch oven but more for my upper decking skills at parties....but that is another thread and story.

Schu72

Streetsboro
I like to pee outside. Alot.

And yes, I've peed in a sink.
On buildings.
In parking lots.
On dumpsters.
Chick I dated in Detroit used to like for me to pee on her thigh in the shower.
Places where I should; places where I shouldn't.
But never, never maliciously. I'd hold it before I'd ever pee and hurt somebody or something.

When I was in college we would pee on peoples' car door handles after the bars closed.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I voted NO but if I had TOO I would, but my bladder is always empty after I get out of the shower before I reach the sink! :smiley_coolpeace:

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
Kitchen or bathroom?

I was in a red neck motel once and I knew it was a red neck motel, because when I called down to the front desk to tell them I had a leak in the sink, they said that it was ok, just run some water after I was done. :smiley_crocodile:

Good hunting, Bowhunter57

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Not that I can recall. I am like Dannmann. Peeing outside is just something I do. I don't know. It just happens. Now, don't get me wrong here. If I am in the house, I will not walk outside to pee. However, if I am outside, unless I think I might have been around some poison ivy first and need to wash my hands prior to peeing, then I am peeing outside. Sink? I don't think so.