Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hay Dannmannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Love the pictures Dan! Wish I would have taken some with you as well. Can't beleive you gave my fishing hole up, lol. Thats Ok, no one will find it but you and Redcloud, Ohiosam and Cusin Geezer.

Oh and my lady friend that wears cardhearts which you did not mention. :smiley_crocodile:

Oh and clean that snow off dem rims dang it or I am going to have to repo it!!:smiley_baby:

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Dang............guys that things was spotless win Dan took it home, I think he went Muddin somewhere! :pickle:

Oooooooooooh that was me after you left Dan..........Heh, heh, heh...............:banana:

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Very cool Dan. Glad it all worked out for you and you finally got some wheels to help get you around and to the top of that big hill ya hunt :D.

Should be a good ride for you. That's the one I was going to get from RD because I needed one and knew he had taken good care of it. Couple days before I was going to head up to RD's to visit while he was home and heading to court (for the x) I found out RD was going to sell it to Jake. Guess he beat me to it. No biggie though. Jakes loss is your gain bro. Glad it all worked out in the end and it went to a good home and great fella that will take of it :D.

Dan,
Go get ya a wench and a few other toys and start ya some food plots and put that green monster to work for ya and don't forget to have some fun trail riding along the way :smiley_clap:

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Love the pictures Dan! Wish I would have taken some with you as well. Can't beleive you gave my fishing hole up, lol. Thats Ok, no one will find it but you and Redcloud, Ohiosam and Cusin Geezer.

Oh and my lady friend that wears cardhearts which you did not mention. :smiley_crocodile:

Oh and clean that snow off dem rims dang it or I am going to have to repo it!!:smiley_baby:

Which we never would have known had we not made the 3ed attempt to get you to come out and ride with us after we had been out for an hour...:smiley_baby: