Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

He got owned

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Found this one on cam. Looks like somebody kicked his ass and broke off one of his antlers.

Had 2 bucks move past the cam this morning during shooting light. Key in on the scrapes in the woods time for me :D.

rrr

I forgot to tell you about that one...he came under my stand after I missed that doe and I decided to jump out and tackle him. There was no linebacker behind me, so I only got the antler...

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
word of advice , for better pic though adam, set the cams facing north or south , that glare from the sun is blurring the pic some , i read that on another site , but it did make me sound smart though ....lol

I know. The cam is facing south :D. Given this time of year though the arch of the sun brings it just to the south instead of straight overhead is the problem lol. Gotta love the tilt of the earth during winter lol.

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ............................Well.....................................yes................................

But you see I had some unexpected events happen while I was home. Sorry Bra. :smiley_bestfriends:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ............................Well.....................................yes................................

But you see I had some unexpected events happen while I was home. Sorry Bra. :smiley_bestfriends:

Which loosely translates to he got laid lol.....

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I forgot to tell you about that one...he came under my stand after I missed that doe and I decided to jump out and tackle him. There was no linebacker behind me, so I only got the antler...

WHAT !!! You flub a shot and blow an open field tackle all in the same day :smiley_crocodile:

Dang Snortmore kids I tell ya what lol.