Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Help me catch a thief -

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
I can't believe this - but it's a real thing -
Someone stealing food out of the refrigerator in the breakroom at work.

How can I catch someone, with irrefutable proof, so that they can be fired?

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
If you have internet access at work, invest in a Blink security camera. You can set it up to view the footage over your cell phone. No fees or contracts....just the initial purchase and a set of aa batteries. You can use it at home afterward for your home security.

Fletch

Supporting Member
Years ago we had a girl that would help herself to anything without asking.. One day a Chinese guy asked me if I could get him some wild black walnuts.. Next day I brought him in a box full and left them out in full view... Next day girl comes in and her hands are yellow....

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Careful with cameras in the workplace unless you HR is on board. The best is something really really hot. Laxatives are hard to play off as not intentional. Some ghost pepper powder hidden in the middle of something is easier because you can just say you like spicy food.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
I wish there was a way to rig a Tupperware full of brownies with exploding blue dye like the banks to with money - or a product you could put in a brownie that would turn someone's teeth black when they bit it....I like the idea of hot powder though, that's a good one.

A little turd airman ate my lunch the other day. He claimed that it was because we had the same tupperware. I was like ya ok that explains you heating it up in the microwave but once you opened it you knew it wasnt your lunch. Yet your thieving ass still ate my spare ribs, mac and cheese and green beans. I made him clean out every fridge and microwave in the building.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
A little turd airman ate my lunch the other day. He claimed that it was because we had the same tupperware. I was like ya ok that explains you heating it up in the microwave but once you opened it you knew it wasnt your lunch. Yet your thieving ass still ate my spare ribs, mac and cheese and green beans. I made him clean out every fridge and microwave in the building.

Our little airman is all grown up, being an NCO and cracking the whip....Wiping a slight tear from my eye..... 😂😂😂

Reactions: Dustinb80