Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hog in N.E.O Again.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Oh we won't take the subtle approach on the hog we'll chase it down and kill it flat out and that beaver won't stand a chance either :) by the way I know what beacon tastes like but what's beaver taste like ;-)...... Just sayin.... Dang hahaha

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
ROTFLMAO, you guys know how to bust my nuts when I am 3 hours south of the action.

You guys can come as long as you bring Mountaineer! :smiley_crocodile:

Oh and J....................I want a ride in your plane, lol.

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Oh we won't take the subtle approach on the hog we'll chase it down and kill it flat out and that beaver won't stand a chance either :) by the way I know what beacon tastes like but what's beaver taste like ;-)...... Just sayin.... Dang hahaha

FISH J.................FISH. LOL.:smiley_blink:

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio

We could just have Geezer fly us in a chopper and we could hang out with shotguns and buckshot to get that pesky hog.

I know what beaver taste like :smiley_blink:

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Freaking Dang it.

Man, where did I put those land mines in my yard and back in the woods.

Hmmmmmmm, did I take those bolts out of my tree stands??? Just can't remember these days.

Oh crap, I got those bear traps out there. No worries guys, they are under the leaves. :smiley_couch:

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
ROTFLMAO, you guys know how to bust my nuts when I am 3 hours south of the action.

You guys can come as long as you bring Mountaineer! :smiley_crocodile:

Oh and J....................I want a ride in your plane, lol.

I think it's illegal to transport minors across state lines...oh wait a minute. It is W.V. after all. Might have to bring his sister wife with us for parental consent.

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
LMAO.

Mountaineer will be doing bed check's on you boys. Damn glad I will be 3 hours south of you guys, lol.

Might need to get Dannmann involved with this. He will be like the mall cop to make sure everything is on the up and up.

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
i think riverdude just gave us permission to have a party at his house:smiley_blink:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, well, scratch my nuts,.......................itch my head,...............sniff, cough, itch my nuts again........................

NO! lol

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
SON OF A BITCH!

I have been refreshing this dam site all day waiting for deer hunting reports!!. I go out on the rig for 1 stinking hour and come back to 32 posts, 6-7 guys already on the road to our home woods, a hog rutten up the woods a 5 man tree stand and dirty talk about eating some beaver!!! WTF?

Triple Dog Dang

:smiley_confused_sch

:smiley_bbq:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
What strikes me as funny is the guys that post on the other site "Anyone know here i can hog hunt"

I kept trying to tell them. Even if you find an area they have been they are likely 10 miles away the next week and may not return for a long time. These ohio hogs are nomads. Always on the move, and never stay one place to long. They could load the truck, drive to FL and kill a hog before they would ever see one in Ohio.

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
ooopps! my bad . my wife has been gone for three days . thought this thread was about someone spotting her .

badger

*Supporting Member*
I just googled Riverdude on the google map and have coordinates for some hog shootin, beaver trappin, trout catchin good times! :smiley_crazy:

Get enough Crown in me and I'll have J drop me out of the big green plane right on the hog's back! :smiley_bird:

Then we can have some barbecue! :smiley_bbq: