Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hog in N.E.O Again.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I just googled Riverdude on the google map and have coordinates for some hog shootin, beaver trappin, trout catchin good times! :smiley_crazy:

Get enough Crown in me and I'll have J drop me out of the big green plane right on the hog's back! :smiley_bird:

Then we can have some barbecue! :smiley_bbq:

Now that would be a sight lol but remember our crews missed ravenna drop zone and the entire arsenal years ago so I ain't guaranteeing any accuracy hahaha ....

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Now that would be a sight lol but remember our crews missed ravenna drop zone and the entire arsenal years ago so I ain't guaranteeing any accuracy hahaha ....

Find the polot that dripped the load on the deer!

:smiley_crocodile:

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
CJD, when you heading home? Dying to know if you got him on your game trail camera. :smiley_caravan:

At this point I'm thinking it will be TUESDAY -WEDNESDAY ( Note to call "J")
As you know thats just my best guesstment. 1,430 ft to go but ROP is all over the place and theres still watching gas while they lay down 10,160 ft of drill pipe...

Want me to collect fees from all the campers and tents in your yard or have they pre-paid?:smiley_beard:

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
As you know thats just my best guesstment. 1,430 ft to go but ROP is all over the place and theres still watching gas while they lay down 10,160 ft of drill pipe...

Want me to collect fees from all the campers and tents in your yard or have they pre-paid?:smiley_beard:

I have some boots order to put on dem tires so they can't leave until they are paid up in full! CASH ONLY!!!! :smiley_devil:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina

My fees paid Jim I gave Jeff your gun hahaha :smiley_bro: ill be waiting for the phone call about you're trip home... guns in a safe place and Jeff can't touched it, well yet anyway lol

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
My fees paid Jim I gave Jeff your gun hahaha :smiley_bro: ill be waiting for the phone call about you're trip home... guns in a safe place and Jeff can't touched it, well yet anyway lol

Aaaaaa crap J, your always one step ahead of me. :smiley_bro:

UK you can pay me with posting more photo's in the 21+ section!! :smiley_devil: