Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

How 'bout them Buckeyes!?!

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
I'm not gonna lie, the No. 1 ranking and the giant bullseye that goes with it make me nervous. I liked it better when it was ours to win, not ours to lose. We are 100% in control of our destiny. Win out, we get another title shot and another Heisman. Lose, and we gotta listen to all the shit from the haters. We have a big hurdle to clear in Wisconsin at Camp Randal this weekend, so I'm not going to sleep well until that one is over!!!

BTW, I called the Cocks win over 'Bama! :D The only time I will ever root for Spurrier!!!

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
I agree, this weekend is going to be a tough game! I think this is going to be an interesting season for college football, especially if some of these undefeated teams do not get beat.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Ohh how quickly we forget last year when unranked Purdue put a 26-18 ass whippin on #7 Ohio State... Chit happens.

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
Ohh how quickly we forget last year when unranked Purdue put a 26-18 ass whippin on #7 Ohio State... Chit happens.

Oh, I didn't forget. Trust me, as a Buckeyes fan I am all too aware of the perils that come with conference play. But I can't say I don't enjoy it when it is someone else feeling the pain!!! Especially Nick Saban!!!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I feel like a traitor this year. I have only watched part of one game. No tevo or whatever it is called (DVR maybe?). Hunting, working, attending funerals, or chasing kids the last five Saturdays. I am ashamed of my Buckeye pride.

rrr

The only thing sweeter than that win on Saturday was getting a text from my buddy in TBDBITL offering me his student ticket for the weekend I am home v. Purdue! Yea its gonna cut into my stand time, but I can't turn down a $20 A-deck seat to watch what could be a national championship team! I figure that no matter what happens this week v. Wisconsin, the boys are going to rape Purdue at home after what happened last year :D

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I don't like this weeks game. I hope I'm wrong, but I gotta bad feeling.

Like in the movie, Platoon:
Sgt. O'Neill: Bob, I got a bad feeling on this one, all right? I mean I got a bad feeling! I don't think I'm gonna make it outta here! D'ya understand what I'm sayin' to you?

Sgt. Barnes: Everybody gotta die some time, Red.