Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

How good are you at backing up

Backing Up Prowess

• A. Back up into parking spots/Driveway most of the time.

Votes: 25 92.6%
  • B. Nope, always pull in back out.

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • C. I suck at backing up, and let the wife do it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D. This isn’t what I was expecting.

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Wife blocked me in this morning. backing out I had to fold the mirror in on the sonata to make it between the dodge and the Excursion. inches on each side, The excursion tow mirror went over the car. :ROFLMAO:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I back down the driveway, roughly 50’. We back the wife’s suv into the garage. I back into parking spots if I can’t pull through. Always have, don’t know why. Used too love parallel parking when they had it. You hardly see that down here. It was almost a competition too see if I could get a full size truck into a small parking space and be able too get out 😂

@5Cent
Adam, not bored. Just heard something in a podcast I was listening too, said that the city had trained people too back into the parking spots by their placement.

Reactions: Dustinb80

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Former oilfield trash, so I back into every spot (unless I can pull through), all the time. My dad was mandated to do that with his company vehicles growing up, which is where I learned, and having had a company ride for 10 years, it's just ingrained in me.

Reactions: CJD3 and giles

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I do both J...driveway at home I pull straight into garage and back it out. Parking spots mostly back in.You must be bored or lonely today..😂😂😂
Actually neither, Brian 😂
That statement made in the podcast got my interest. How could a city arrange parking spots in a parking lot too persuade someone too back into vs pull into a parking spot…..

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I back up vehicles so much it’s become second nature.
Watching other people the past 2 weeks pull in and back out of my FIL’s drive as perspective buyers left me wondering WTF so many passed their driving test! 😐🙄😳

• Haha
Reactions: "J"