Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

How good are you at backing up

Backing Up Prowess

• A. Back up into parking spots/Driveway most of the time.

Votes: 25 92.6%
  • B. Nope, always pull in back out.

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • C. I suck at backing up, and let the wife do it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D. This isn’t what I was expecting.

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Add a pintle hook attachment and this was my nemesis! 🤬
B387F3B4-7CC2-4EA4-AE55-AF1CD0697A32.jpeg

Ohio
If you ever want too feel better about your backing abilities, grab a six pack, a chair and head too a boat ramp on a holiday…. Oh and prepare too video the extravaganza! 😂🍺😂
Lol I try to stay off the lake on those days. While it’s entertaining, it’s also mind boggling watching someone with an $80,000 jacked up truck and a $100,000 wake boat not be able to back a boat in as well as my wife.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Lol I try to stay off the lake on those days. While it’s entertaining, it’s also mind boggling watching someone with an $80,000 jacked up truck and a $100,000 wake boat not be able to back a boat in as well as my wife.
Well, technically you won’t be on the lake… 😂

I have a couple ramp stories that are campfire stories as typing them out won’t do them justice…

If you want some serious backing entertainment, go to your local boat ramp. Everyone that has a boat is going to be chomping at the bit to get their boat in the water. So, park off to the side and get ready to see the world's worst backers. :ROFLMAO: Not all of them, but I guarantee there will be a few that will look like they're trying to parallel park that rig. :rolleyes: At times, it's almost to frustrating to watch. 🤔:coffee::sneaky: