Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

How "regular" are you?

Matt

Norton, OH
I get pretty regular once on a set schedule. Right now I am a first in the a.m. and usually around 3 when I get home.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
I am not regular at all. I might go 3-4 days without leaving a dump anywhere and then the next day I might go 8 times. It is pretty crazy. That is why I get up at 3:30 if I am going on a am hunt. I drink a pot of coffee and that flushes everything out pretty well.

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
I am not regular at all. I might go 3-4 days without leaving a dump anywhere and then the next day I might go 8 times. It is pretty crazy. That is why I get up at 3:30 if I am going on a am hunt. I drink a pot of coffee and that flushes everything out pretty well.

I can honestly say I bet it's been years since I haven't been once a day. Maybe decades! LOL!!!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Wow, 3+ times a day??? I drop a deuce once a day during the week... usually at around 9 a.m., after the coffee kicks in. But it's weird because during the weekends, I might not shit at all. Monday morning rolls around, and there I am back in action. I don't understand it.

Oh and Chad, that Irratable Bitch Syndrome... yea, that shit sucks LOL.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
WOW! Once in a five day work week! Holy no shit batman!!!! My eyes would float.

Beentown

Wow, 3+ times a day??? I drop a deuce once a day during the week... usually at around 9 a.m., after the coffee kicks in. But it's weird because during the weekends, I might not shit at all. Monday morning rolls around, and there I am back in action. I don't understand it.

Oh and Chad, that Irratable Bitch Syndrome... yea, that shit sucks LOL.

I concur... once a week would be brutal.

Geezer

*Hims a Super Moderator*
Bunch o fuggn shithaids - dang :smiley_breakdance::smiley_breakdance::smiley_breakdance::smiley_breakdance::smiley_breakdance::smiley_breakdance::smiley_breakdance::smiley_breakdance::smiley_breakdance::smiley_breakdance:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I have high metabolism. I eat a good meal. You can bet I am crapping out the previous meal within an hour. I am like a baby. Eat, poop, eat, poop, eat, poop. If I am lucky I get to play with the boobies too.