Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

How to kell da big buck in da hood!!!!!

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
So sad to see the OP start a thread with intentions to mock. Also has his location as "God's Country" such a hypocrite. sad to see this :/

HFL, first off I want to say sorry if I offended you.

Secondly I would like to know where and how I mocked him. I posted this for pure entertainment. To me this was no different than posting a clip from Americas Funniest Home Videos. Les is obviously very passionate about being in the outdoors, as are we. I applaud him for it and wish him the best of luck in all his hunting endeavors.

Third, as far as my location being "Gods Country", it is. As a matter of fact I would like you to find a place for me to go on this planet that doesn't belong to God. Everywhere I have been and everywhere I will never be belong to he who created it. And I don't appreciate the fact of you resorting to name calling. There is plenty of name calling that goes on here, but 99.9% of it is meant in good fun. It seems pretty obvious to me that you weren't calling me a hypocrite for fun. You have never met me and have no clue who I am or what kind of person I am. Likewise the same goes for me not knowing you. I could very easily take certain things from your post and assume various things about you and the chances that they would be true could be very slim. Next time just don't be so quick to judge someone else s intentions.

And fourth, What is OP?:smiley_confused_vra

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
IMO Hoyt had nothing TOO apologize for! I can only handle so much politically correctness!!! The vid was funny as hell...oops, heck!:smiley_bril:

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Correct me if I'm wrong, but "Political Correctness" is why this site was started. HFL, you're a good kid, but don't post that crap here. If you don't like the way we play here, then leave. It isn't our fault you ousted yourself on the other site, and now you have nowhere to play. :tantrum:

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Correct me if I'm wrong, but "Political Correctness" is why this site was started. HFL, you're a good kid, but don't post that crap here. If you don't like the way we play here, then leave. It isn't our fault you ousted yourself on the other site, and now you have nowhere to play. :tantrum:

LOL! Old Greg, such a tactician!!!

Yeah, what he said! :D

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
No correction needed. You sir are spot on.