Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hss treestalker?

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Do yourself a favor and spend the extra cash to buy a Muddy Safeguard Harness. They are lightweight, comfortable, and come with a lineman's harness.

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
I had one and didn't like it. Too much bulk and too hot in the early season. I have the Muddy harness and love it. Combine it with a Primos Bowhunter Vest and you have the best of both worlds. Just my opinion...

epe

Lancaster
Hss has a new one that looks like the muddy, think it is called the ultralight? Anyone try that one?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
Hss has a new one that looks like the muddy, think it is called the ultralight? Anyone try that one?

I tried one on not long ago. It is basically the Muddy without the bino straps. The buckles are different and I got the feeling it would not be as comfortable when using the linemans belt as the back support is much less than the Muddy...

epe

Lancaster
I would only use the linesman about once a year, and can get the Hss about $40 cheaper.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Whatever you buy, don't be afraid to wait until next Friday to check some of the bigger stores. I search ebay for them too if I have a specific item chosen already and I am price shopping.