Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

i got the sickness

Milo

Tatonka guide.
i know we are a bunch of rookies for the most part but there sure seem to be enough of them suckass bastards around for a bunch of rookies to snag up...

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
No kidding. Makes you wonder what we could have gotten done with some snow and cold temperatures.

rossbows

Got a nice female today full of pups.:pickle:

Attachments

• coyote 8.jpg
    coyote 8.jpg
    264.3 KB · Views: 181

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Good grief! She looks ready to pop! Glad you got her. As cold-hearted as that sounds, you just saved a bunch more fawns!

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Great Job Rossbow! Glad to see another one gone.....or should I say 6-8 gone. I just read where they can have up to 19 pups but that is rare and survival rate is low.......Reguardless, Good Job! We got a huge male tonight in Carroll at my buddies house. Pic's are TOO big he sent....Will post after Diane shrinks them.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Well done! Keep up the good work. Wonder how many fawns, turkeys, upland game, rabbits and such you saved? Wonder how many neighborhood dogs and such? Good job!

rossbows

Went out to check my snares and take them down. Came up to the last two got a big male. That makes nine in two months not bad for first time I don't think. Going to go after them next winter.

Attachments

• last one.jpg
    last one.jpg
    260.8 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:

Kaiser878

ohio
well done....THat dog's hide still looks pretty decent. was he dead? or did ya have to give him a lead asprin