Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I know something you aint gonna believe!!!

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
View attachment 165447

FUCK YES!!!

Twas I. I'll do a write up later. I'm at the VFW in Spencerville drinking a beer(s) and celebrating. Thanks everyone
Nicely done

Screenshot_20221105_204549_Google.jpg

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I sent him that reply via text. 🤣

Didn't notice the little drop tine starting in the first pic. This is getting more and more cool. Really is a great buck. Couldn't be happier for you. Come on over to the house. I'm putting a fishing rod in your hand at my neighbor's pond. We are going to get you a fish too. 🤣 Congrats brother! You still drinking at the VFW? I'll drive over and buy you another.

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish

Didn't notice the little drop tine starting in the first pic. This is getting more and more cool. Really is a great buck. Couldn't be happier for you. Come on over to the house. I'm putting a fishing rod in your hand at my neighbor's pond. We are going to get you a fish too. 🤣 Congrats brother! You still drinking at the VFW? I'll drive over and buy you another.
agreed, that is a really nice buck and one anyone can be proud of, his smile says it all. Wish i was close enough to share a beer with him in celebration, but I'll tip up my bourbon instead.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio

Back at the hotel lol