Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Its kind of funny

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Cap't all I am interested in is riding around in the truck. I guess stopping to shoot a groundhog would be ok. But the plowing, mowing shearing and screwing is up to you. I'll set in the truck and keep an eye out and listen to the radio.:smiley_boogie:

I cannot lie Steve. There is often a 17hmr in the truck or Jeep in the spring/summer. I don't have much time to hunt them, but if I am driving by and see one, heck yeah I am turning around.

Last edited:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Could you imagine if I was in that line of work.. "What do you mean I'm broke, business has been slamming... What do you mean Poon isn't a currency.." lmao

Not much money in it if you are doing it for a living. So in regards to you Mr Jackalope, I can sum up my suggestions to you with: No, you probably shouldn't try this line of work. Silly wabbit, poon costs money.:pickle::pickle::tantrum:rotflmao

rrr

Cap't all I am interested in is riding around in the truck. I guess stopping to shoot a groundhog would be ok. But the plowing, mowing shearing and screwing is up to you. I'll set in the truck and keep an eye out and listen to the radio.

1/4 partnership. Sounds good to me!