Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Just spent $1190

$1190 spent on.....

• Total voters

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
Ok "J" you win......

on 27 May 2010 I'll be flying out of Osaka, Japan destined for a 8 day black bear hunt near Fairbanks, Alaska! I'll be hunting with a friend who over the past two or three seasons has hosted Jay Greggory and Lee and Tiffany Lakoski. I think the only big celeb they have this year is me.

They consistently kill BIG black bears so this should be a fun adventure for sure!

I'll be bow hunting which means I need to get off my butt and start shooting more.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Somewhere OHIO
Ok "J" you win......

on 27 May 2010 I'll be flying out of Osaka, Japan destined for a 8 day black bear hunt near Fairbanks, Alaska! I'll be hunting with a friend who over the past two or three seasons has hosted Jay Greggory and Lee and Tiffany Lakoski. I think the only big celeb they have this year is me.

They consistently kill BIG black bears so this should be a fun adventure for sure!

I'll be bow hunting which means I need to get off my butt and start shooting more.
Sounds like a good time right there TF. I wish you the best of luck when you go and expect to see some good pics when you get back from the trip :D.

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
Sir, just make sure you can run faster than the other guys in the blind.

(effin nuts if ya ask me)
I'll have some pepper spray and maybe a hand gun. I've got videos of them smacking a nosy bear with the end of an arrow.

Why did i guess black widow bow, this is in the other critters section? :smiley_blackeye:
I actually posted it that way deliberatly to see who was paying attention.:smiley_bril: