Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Just spent $1190

$1190 spent on.....

• Total voters

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Ok "J" you win......

on 27 May 2010 I'll be flying out of Osaka, Japan destined for a 8 day black bear hunt near Fairbanks, Alaska! I'll be hunting with a friend who over the past two or three seasons has hosted Jay Greggory and Lee and Tiffany Lakoski. I think the only big celeb they have this year is me.

They consistently kill BIG black bears so this should be a fun adventure for sure!

I'll be bow hunting which means I need to get off my butt and start shooting more.

So how was the hunt TF? lol. I am sure you meant May 2011.

rrr

I think the only big celeb they have this year is me.

TOO Funny!

That is awesome and certainly a dream hunt for me, probably #2 right after moose...

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
What bow are you taking

This one.

Last edited:

JPN

coshocton
Good luck! Ive gone bear hunting twice and it is awesome!!! Next time I would like to try it out of a blind. Be sure and share some pictures.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Thanks for sharing the video TF! When he arrowed that bear, the sound was amazing! I had to turn up my volume a bit to hear the guy talking. Well, after it was turned up, listening to the bear when the arrow hit caught me off guard. Friggin' awesome! Good luck on your hunt!

swantucky

The Crew
Swanton, Ohio
Good luck buddy! I enjoyed seeing the piegon pics agian:smiley_coolpeace: I gotta ask though.....why a black bear instead of a grizzly?? When I go back to Alaska I want to grizzly hunt bad, even if it is with a rifle.