Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Kidney stones

Clay Showalter

Southern member northern landowner
Guilford County
Well I joined the kidney stone club around 1:00 am this morning. I started to have a pain in my left testicle, which intensified in pain. Started reading that a kidney stone can manifest as pain in the testicle because the shared nerve pathways.

I thought I was going to die, it was like being kicked in balls for 3.5 hours. I thought I was going to get sick. If I had not remembered the oxy they had for my mother I would have gone to the ER.

This was way worse than either of my shoulder surgeries.

Now we wait for clink of the stone on the toilet.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Ohiosam

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Well I joined the kidney stone club around 1:00 am this morning. I started to have a pain in my left testicle, which intensified in pain. Started reading that a kidney stone can manifest as pain in the testicle because the shared nerve pathways.

I thought I was going to die, it was like being kicked in balls for 3.5 hours. I thought I was going to get sick. If I had not remembered the oxy they had for my mother I would have gone to the ER.

This was way worse than either of my shoulder surgeries.

Now we wait for clink of the stone on the toilet.
Did you go get a MRI or X-ray? You need to make sure it is small enough to pass. If the pain is bad and then all of a sudden stops, thatโ€™s a sign that the stone went to the bladder, which is good because your next piss will probably expel the stone. Hope you feel betterโ€ฆthat pain is no joke.