Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Kids Fishing Pics

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Bluegill are starting to spawn.......

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
This time of year is the only time you ever see those giant gills in my pond......they are there but they are very hard to catch the rest of the year. Right now they like to hit flies.

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
2 bass from Saturday....it might be the same fish, but she caught them about 4 hours apart.....the first one on a frog, the 2nd on a live bluegill!

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Couple from last Saturday night. Finally just said the heck with it, and the boy and I went out after dinner. He caught about 6 all together.... All I did was change his lures, and take pictures. Nothin' wrong with that.

Then we got home and caught a jar full of lightening bugs with Mama. Good times...

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Great pictures! That second one he looks so proud! Poor kid looks a lot like you Sean. lol

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Couple from over the weekend...

We were off on the side of the pond when all of the sudden a few large splashes came from under the dock. My son says, "there's a big fish over there, let's go catch him!" He was just fishing with a 1/8" ounce jig, tipped with a white Mr. Twister. A few casts later his pole was doubled over. I don't know if this is the fish doing all the splashing, but according to my boy it was. "See, I told you I could catch that big fish!!" He was pumped to say the least.