Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

KY camera check

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Well it was finally two weeks and I made it back down to KY after my fugg up here in OH on my best spot, leaving my camera on setup. I was def excited to see what was moving on this property but I also knew that 3 cameras on 1700 acres was gonna be risking alot of missed deer! 1 camera set was only 150 yards apart and the one I thought would be awesome.... SUCKED! and the one I thought would suck, got two good bucks on it! Needless to say some cameras were moved in hopes to locate where these bucks are coming from and more cameras where positioned.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Couple big boys in there. Love that last one with that kicker point coming off the back of the G-2 ? Good luck tracking them down and putting down a whopper.

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
I would say good, if I hung my stand in the money maker spot.... Most bucks usually shed around the 5,6,7 down there so theres a couple day stretch but each deer is different. Im gonna be off duty Sept 3 & 4 so im gonna be in the woods those days for sure!

Mao

Coshocton, OH
Rutin,

Sweet pics man... Bet you are pumped.. What part of KY are u hunting? What county? About every other year I go down to my aunts in Campbell County to hunt the opener and rifle season if I am done by then in OH... Missed a real nice one with the muzzy last year..Cant go this yr cause my wife is due around labor day.. Good Luck!!!

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
The land I just picked up is in Lewis County, yea im def stooked to get down there and try and kill one of the bigger two. As my schedule worked out Im actually off duty the opening weekend :pickle:
Its crazy to think that in 2 weeks I will be back in the stand after one of these bad boys. Luckly there 1700 acres so getting the right wind is never a problem and the stands were hung a few weeks ago and settled it! Come on Sept 3rd!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Nice start. Sounds like you are just scratching the surface too. Great bucks on camera, and most likely even more great bucks in the area! It is no wonder you are pumped. This is awesome.