Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

LC9 anyone?

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I own a few Alien Gear holsters as well. They are good quality holsters but they simply aren't for me. Too much bulk and too much effort to put one on or take it off.

Beside the comfort of the tulster, I like the ease of it as well... Simple and easy... Just like me 😂😂😂

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Ditto on the small frame lc9... it took a little getting used to, but I can be fairly accurate with mine. I gave $200 for it used with a holster and felt it was fair for what it is.

NWOHhunter

NW Ohio
Phil I am torn between a LC9S and Glock 26....I thought about a Glock 43 but if I am going for a single stack, then the LC9S is what I should go with. I borrowed an LC9S for a CCW class and I was surprised how well it shot and felt that it would conceal well. I just hated that all the Glock guys where unleashing a rain of lead and I was done after 6 short burst....story of my life! lol

I just worry the 26 will show too much when carrying? Whats your guys opinion? I am a newbie at this.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Phil I am torn between a LC9S and Glock 26....I thought about a Glock 43 but if I am going for a single stack, then the LC9S is what I should go with. I borrowed an LC9S for a CCW class and I was surprised how well it shot and felt that it would conceal well. I just hated that all the Glock guys where unleashing a rain of lead and I was done after 6 short burst....story of my life! lol

I just worry the 26 will show too much when carrying? Whats your guys opinion? I am a newbie at this.
All I carry nowadays is my G26. Carries just fine... Jeans/t-shirt or shorts/t-shirt. I carry appendix in a Tulster kydex holster. I like the single stack pistols like the 43 and the shield, but I just like extra capacity of a double stack, and I think the wider grip actually allows me to shoot it better.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio

I never really carried the LC9. Bought an appendix holster for my Glock 26. It is a little better but still big. I ended up buying a Crossbreed holster I can carry in multiple positions for my S&W 642. 5 shot hammerless revolver. I like having the 26 ammo capacity. I like the concealment of the 642 better. IF I were ever in a nasty situation, the 642 will likely be all I need. If I need more then I will die beating them with it after I empty it.