Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Lets see those huntin trucks!

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
2004 Dodge Dakota STX

Week days...

Weekends...

(yes the nose dive into the hole made me shit but I gave it the gas and plowed through)

http://www.printroom.com/ViewGaller...hin5564&gallery_id=2157003&image_id=13&pos=14

If you are even on the North side of Youngstown on a friday night; hit Yankee Lake!!!!
http://www.trucknight.com/index.php

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Its a blast!
Check out the link I posted called "truck night". couple miles of woods trails, 3 "pits" (long trench) and a free-for-all area. couple of jacked up school buses w/ monster tires to gove rids to the non truck people and a bunch of little Chickie's into the "Daisy Duke" look! ( o ya... short, cut off jeans and tied cotton flannel shirts w/ boots. And they sell beer in plastic bottles cause you can't bring yer own...

A lot of guys w/ street trucks but a bunch of off road monsters trailer in too. They have several tractors to pull ya out of you get stuck (plan on it) and a area to hose off the block and radiator after. They also have a photograph team that is stationed on the trails and pits to take photos which you can see and buy on line a few days later. Its fun to have a couple trucks and play follow the leader. The second link I posted is one of the Pict's. the photo guy took out on the trail at a deep hole. The mud washed 2/3 of the way up my hood when I hit the deep spot... I about shit but clawed my way through. The photo shows just as I was going in and just after getting out. He missed the deepest point. Lots of fun it you wanna play in some mud and see a few big boys. Truck pulls AND Hot babes too!

rrr

Going to have to think about going to Yankee Lake, that's not too far away from here!

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Going to have to think about going to Yankee Lake, that's not too far away from here!

I had a blast. The funnest thing is to go w/ a couple of other trucks or jeeps... Try to keep an eye on the weather. If its been a dry spell, hold off. The trails will be dry w/ almost no mud. Ask or PM my for a couple more tips if you go... I learned some the hard way.

I laugh when I see a few guys w/ co. trucks there (co. names on the trucks... )I bet the boss would be pissed...

rrr

I had a blast. The funnest thing is to go w/ a couple of other trucks or jeeps... Try to keep an eye on the weather. If its been a dry spell, hold off. The trails will be dry w/ almost no mud. Ask or PM my for a couple more tips if you go... I learned some the hard way.

I don't have a rig I could run there but it would be fun to go and watch and have fun with the ladies!

Kaleb wanted me to post this for him. This was his "7.3 powerstroke" until he sold it.

That cheet right there is funny!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Ohhhh cmon...Strap a deer skull to the grill, an arrow antenna, and a big HOYT sticker on the windshield. All the cool kids are doin it :)

Your going to laugh when i tell you this but i started the arrow antenna trend.. 3 years ago i came out of the woods and put one on the antenna to let my buddy know i got one if he got back to the truck before me.. When we got back to the cabin i taped it on.. I hadn't seen anyone do it before. My buddies got a kick out of it... I drove around that way for almost a year before i saw another one anywhere. I mostly did it to piss off the columbus fuggs when driving downtown. You wouldn't believe the looks i got. And I drove from Springfield to Chili weekly.. Then all of a sudden i started seeing them pop up here and there. Now i see them everywhere... I took mine off. LOL

Note the Snazzy C-clamp bedliner clips.. PS Anybody have the little plastic circle locks for a tuf-liner lol
truck.jpg

TripleA88

*Supporting Member*
This is my panty dropper. 04' Dodge Cummins 3500 Crew Cab Long bed. 17 inch moto metal rims with 35 inch Nittos. 3 inch suspension lift. 4 inch straight pipe exhaust, and Im running a level 5 smarty program which adds 90 horse. This truck for sure makes girls seizure down there.

Last edited: