Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Life in the ‘70’s and ‘80’s

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
79E7996C-90BB-4303-935C-35FECFC4CCF4.jpeg

Anyone know what these are? I’ve seen round ones also...

Geezer II

Bountiful Hunting Grounds Beyond.
portage county oh
unnamed.jpg

Had one just like this one 400 cu.in. - would roll - kept burning exhaust valve in #1 cylinder - bought it new $2800 - sheriff got me one night passing 4 cars on a hill - had a trunk load of home made wine - he was pissed and nasty - had me in his car told me to shut the fuck up your going to jail - he got a emergency call -gave me my liscense said get the fuck out - i said what - he said get the fuck out - i got out and he took off - i ran back to my car and turned around and went home

Last edited:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
View attachment 108101
Had one just like this one 400 cu.in. - would roll - kept burning exhaust valve in #1 cylinder - bought it new $2800 - sheriff got me one night passing 4 cars on a hill - had a trunk load of home made wine - he was pissed and nasty - had me in his car told me to shut the fuck up your going to jail - he got a emergency call -gave me my liscense said get the fuck out - i said what - he said get the fuck out - i got out and he took off - i ran back to my car and turned around and went home
LTD?

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
The guy had a lot of talent... I remember he had a show I think was on showtime? Back in the 70’s or 80’s. He introduced the world too Super Dave Osborn!!!

515791-youtube.jpg

I had forgotten about Super Dave. Thanks J :eek:

Reactions: "J"