Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Life in the ‘70’s and ‘80’s

That was one of the best things to play with whenever we went to Grandma’s for the weekend!! Always looked forward to that, a bowl of her Special K cereal with extra sugar and the (frozen) orange juice with the floaters in it from the old jug she had in the fridge. Had the tray tables too so we could eat and watch TV (cartoons on a Saturday morning), never allowed to do that at home back then!

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
7518E326-6307-44C8-9B04-5D280228BB6C.jpeg

The young bucks will have no idea who this is...

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Never lose a deer again. Lmao. View attachment 101523View attachment 101524

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I have used this to kill hogs in the marsh. Follow the string to your quarry. You may laugh but it worked very well. In our brackish water marsh, Roseau canes grow think and high up to 12-14’. Kind of hairy tracking by string not know whether the hog was dead or about to turn on you and cut you with the cutters.

Never lose a deer again. Lmao. View attachment 101523View attachment 101524

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

My dad used the Game Tracker for years and swore by it. Usually helped him find his missing arrow after a shot but I can think of several deer it helped him find. Usually the string would get caught on something along the way and break but on two occasions those sections of string here and there kept us on the trail til we found them.