Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Life in the ‘70’s and ‘80’s

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Her in the cannonball run. Dang

1048097943_tp.jpg

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I forgot about Heck’s! Yeah, Woolworths too!

BTW, you guys from that neck of the woods ever go to the Parkersburg Mall back in the day? I remember there’s was a Pizza Joint there that made the best damn pizza, I believe the place was named, The Pizza Inn or Village. The manager then was a huge muscle bound black man who around that time was named Mr West by Golly in a muscle building contest or something. He caught a friend that was with us buying a beer while being under age but eventually let us go but that incident had us scared shitless but that place made killer pies! 👍🏻

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
BTW, you guys from that neck of the woods ever go to the Parkersburg Mall back in the day? I remember there’s was a Pizza Joint there that made the best damn pizza, I believe the place was named, The Pizza Inn or Village. The manager then was a huge muscle bound black man who around that time was named Mr West by Golly in a muscle building contest or something. He caught a friend that was with us buying a beer while being under age but eventually let us go but that incident had us scared shitless but that place made killer pies! 👍🏻

Pizza Place? It's still there. Also one in Marietta beside Zide's Sports Shop.