Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live from Louisiana

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
IMG_6401.jpeg

Pearl said “This is bullshit”!

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Currently driving to the camp. Got to level some stands, put cams out, fix cams that the bears fucked with. Bringing a fridge up since the other one at the camp finally bit the bullet. Might try to make a teal hunt if I get up. Blake coming up tomorrow, we gonna try to fill his last gator tag and probably try to catch a few frogs. Who knows what we gonna get into 😂. ETA to camp is midnight, been up since 4 with 4 hours of sleep. Pearl riding shotgun.

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Got to the property to go fix some stands the bears ate and some cams. Got 2 out of 3 reveals working again and did some bandaids to the stands. Damn Johnson grass is coming up with all the rain we got from the hurricane.
IMG_6410.jpeg
IMG_6409.jpeg

Had this buck on cam after the season was over. He usually shows up first of October then leaves and comes back in February.
IMG_6406.jpeg

IMG_6407.jpeg

And of course I have my boar. He don’t mess w my stuff but the younger ones do.
IMG_6408.jpeg

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Went out to go frogging w Blake and his boys in the go devil boat, get about 6 miles in, fixing to start and the throttle cable breaks. Blake “rigs” it up so we can get back to the launch.

Tomorrow I will go back to property to set some more cams. After I will go check out some inholdings w water for teal. Or do whatever…..lol. Anyway, me and pearl are laid up on the couch watching tv. Life is good, soon my hunting season will begin and I will be happy happy.

Oh so I’m coming back next Thursday to till up food plots and plant clover and wheat. It’s been 10 years since I’ve turned the soil over so it’s do. Bring some shrimp up for another buddy, brought Blake 50# today.

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Well I didn’t get anything planted nor tilled up. Did get all my cams on property for a total of 12. 4 new wide eye cell cams, 2 remaining reveals, one took a shit. 3 Bushnell cell cams that don’t send pics but use as cams and 3 browning strike force regular cams out of 6 that still work and are almost 8-9 years old. My wise eye cams are blowing up at the moment.
IMG_6420.png
IMG_6424.png
IMG_6423.png