Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live from Louisiana

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Update. Water is stupid low. Only the ditches and giant bays have water. We killed six teal this morning but will Hunt this evening.

So I cleaned the teal and baited lines w the gizzard. Got 3 catfish in the box right now. Hunter took a pirogue to try to bass fish down a cut. We better kill and catch. We brought 3 pounds of ham and two loaves of bread.

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Is there a thread where I can get this history on:
Who yall are?
Why you’ve blessed us with this perennial live thread?
How you’re connected to Ohio?
and How in the hell you get to be hunting and fishing so damn much?!

Start from the 1st thread and it will fill in some gaps. I used to be on a Louisiana based forum but it went to shit. It’s bayou bucksCom. So I was surfing hunting sites as I like to hunt the mid west. Found this one and just lurked for a year before posting/joining. The rest is history.

Well we love to hunt and fish. I don’t fish near as much as I used to. Last few years we pretty much have to stay w my dad as he has dementia real bad.

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Woke up early this morning to hunt the property. 60 degrees w light rain on and off. Seen 5 doe and a wanna be 4pt cow horned spike.

My oldest son who is not ate up with the outdoor sickness texted me and said he was coming up. Told him I need to know for sure because I will have to site in another 35 whelen. He got all wishy washy with me and then quit texting. Then the wife starts chewing my ass cause he needs reassurance wtf. Fucker is fixing to be 24 yrs old. I’m fucking tired of holding hands w the boys. Grow the fuck up and knock him off the tit! [emoji35]rant over

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Well DJ not coming up. Did some scouting for this weekends hunt. Hunter and Layne hitting it hard and stuck two hogs and a doe. They went by boat on the river. Don’t know anything else but will report back later.
Cut the doe in half, put one half in each hog, over a spit. Report back.... Please.... 😂

Reactions: triple_duece