Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live from Louisiana

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Got the news on my atv. Wasn’t rats this time. It’s my starter, ordered one today for $311. Wonder what will happen next. We finally gonna get some winter weather. Gonna try to duck hunt Saturday. I will report then.

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
We I’m headed up back to the camp Thursday morning to bow hunt the refuge for 5 days as the last hoorah! Got a buddy up hunting said he’s on them. Seen a 170 just out of range, bow hunting only. Gonna have fun either way.

Have another buddy lined up a goose hunt in Arkansas for the conservation season. Taking the boys and Layne, also bringing pearl. Should be a great hunt. That’s gonna be February 12th.

Last edited:

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Fixing to head out to make a not so early duck hunt. Dj and Layne are almost to the spot now. I will paddle in late jump shooting wood ducks in the bayou till I meet them. Will report later.
32 degrees this morning.

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Made it to the stand late. Around 4:20. Shooting time is 6:03. Had to walk cause atv still broke. Had 3 does come out my crp by duck pond when I was walking in. Nothing since getting into stand, got 24 minutes left.

Reactions: brock ratcliff

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Well no deer wanted to come out. Pulled my card and only got one decent buck and my resident boar.

Reactions: Sgt Fury