Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live from Louisiana

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Lol, not a Red Wing fan? [emoji23]

We get them here by the flocks. Talking 500 to 5000 They will wipe out your rice bran or corn pile in short order lol. They come down usually early January.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
No deer harmed yesterday evening. We duck hunting and not much to show for it. Killed 2 greenheads and 4 greys so far.

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.

Well it’s a wrap unless I find some enthusiasm to try to jump shoot some wood ducks. Not even sure I will go deer hunting this evening or tomorrow morning before I go home.

Might hunt the last two days of deer season by the house. Feeling burnt out. Had a great season over all, had some mishaps but persistence always prevails when things are looking down. Not wanting to go back to work but October keeps me driving on to be able to enjoy hunting season again. I’m truly blessed to do what I do and have great friends to share it with.

Hunt test for Pearl are coming up and will do some fishing also. Thanks for following along, it’s been a pleasure sharing my experiences with you guys.

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
It’s been great following along. Maybe you can start a fishing/crabbing thread for the summer. [emoji23]

Fishing maybe, maybe a couple crabbing pics (that shit is work). If the crawfish are running I will hit that up also.

I’m thinking just keep this thread going till we hit repeat. I’m sure y’all will be tired of it by then.

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Fishing maybe, maybe a couple crabbing pics (that shit is work). If the crawfish are running I will hit that up also.

I’m thinking just keep this thread going till we hit repeat. I’m sure y’all will be tired of it by then.

Not tired of it at all. I enjoy seeing what others are doing in the outdoors...especially in a different part of the country. Crawfish harvest would be interesting to see. Maybe some gator wrestling...😂

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Ok let’s get ready to rumble! We leaving today to make a one day guided conservation goose hunt for tomorrow. As usual something has to not go as planned. Yesterday at work and I start feeling bad. Sinuses and cough w a low grade fever. Head feels like it’s gonna pop. So I’m at the urgent care waiting for it to open at 9. After we gonna roll
Out.

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Ok let’s get ready to rumble! We leaving today to make a one day guided conservation goose hunt for tomorrow. As usual something has to not go as planned. Yesterday at work and I start feeling bad. Sinuses and cough w a low grade fever. Head feels like it’s gonna pop. So I’m at the urgent care waiting for it to open at 9. After we gonna roll
Out.
36ED9E00-0F5A-43B2-8C28-B8CBF17A67CB.jpeg

Just kidding....hope you feel better!😂

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
We on the road. Hunter hurt his pussy last night riding his atv and didn’t come. Layne, Dj and pearl and I gonna make it happen. Meeting a buddy, his wife and son.

Amazing what a steroid and antibiotic shot will do when your sick. I’m not back to normal but almost. We should arrive at the motel around 5:45.

Oh I had cancer cut out a couple days ago. Keep on keeping on.