Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live from Louisiana

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
20211001_104206.jpg
2AFE6070-7112-4125-9061-FBF8FB379D5E.jpeg

Two down. Us bayou boys don’t play!

Last edited by a moderator:

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
208# and 168#. I guess it’s story time.
So I haven’t been to the camp since the spring. Hunter has been up a few times and cut the property last weekend. I arrived last night at 11pm. Thought I grabbed everything I needed but that wasn’t so. My intentions was to make a hunt or two and just chill. I left my backpack harness to my stand and GPS.
so this morning hunter is putting me in a tree not too deep in the woods. We walking an old atv trail and he stops and says I’m hunting this way and for me to walk another 150 yards to a wallow in the trail. Found a tree and jacked up. Oh I had to carry everything by hand…. No big deal it’s my fault. At 7 I see the first hog it gets in range and I release the arrow. It runs 60 yards up the trail and plows 100 yards in the palmettos. It’s now 9, I look up the trail and another is headed to me. It gets 23 yards and quartering away and I send it. It runs the same way but just goes off the trail 15 yards. The rest is history. Good start to the season. Donated two slick tricks and one arrow.

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
208# and 168#. I guess it’s story time.
So I haven’t been to the camp since the spring. Hunter has been up a few times and cut the property last weekend. I arrived last night at 11pm. Thought I grabbed everything I needed but that wasn’t so. My intentions was to make a hunt or two and just chill. I left my backpack harness to my stand and GPS.
so this morning hunter is putting me in a tree not too deep in the woods. We walking an old atv trail and he stops and says I’m hunting this way and for me to walk another 150 yards to a wallow in the trail. Found a tree and jacked up. Oh I had to carry everything by hand…. No big deal it’s my fault. At 7 I see the first hog it gets in range and I release the arrow. It runs 60 yards up the trail and plows 100 yards in the palmettos. It’s now 9, I look up the trail and another is headed to me. It gets 23 yards and quartering away and I send it. It runs the same way but just goes off the trail 15 yards. The rest is history. Good start to the season. Donated two slick tricks and one arrow.
Congrats! Dave wants his nut shots.😂

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Rained this morning, headed out to slip with my 22 mag, nothing to show for it. The boys w slipping w bows and come back with ass and face. Another buddy of theirs killed a doe.

Reactions: Big_Holla