Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live From the Stand 2017.

Blan37

SW Ohio
Good luck, Chad & anyone else going out. I'm going to try to get out later this week and see if I can call something in. I think I'm going to put out some DPs and try to trap some coons too.

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Seen 10 does and 6 bucks so far.
They are chasing a fawn and have the does all stirred up.
Just nothing i wanna shoot yet.

OO2

In the Uplands
AC080751-050D-4477-838A-2A9061887CDF.jpegPretty much same old same old here. Hoping colder temps will spark some bigger buck movement to feed. Does and young bucks have been the stars of the shows. This guy has made multiple appearances.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Good to hear you are still at it Brian! That buck would be tempting after awhile Cole. Nice restraint! Good luck guys.

I went out for hour and half coyote calling sit. Nothing but deer seen. Third time I've been out.

OO2

In the Uplands
Bummer to hear about yotes. We are thick with em but don’t want to go after them out of fear of pushing deer out with more human intrusion. May set a few snares I can check on way to stand or with minimal intrusion.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Bummer to hear about yotes. We are thick with em but don’t want to go after them out of fear of pushing deer out with more human intrusion. May set a few snares I can check on way to stand or with minimal intrusion.
No. It is not bad. We have them but I don't truly believe they are as thick as some areas. Thicker than they were 3-5yrs ago, but not terrible. Sucks not calling any in as it is a rush. Big picture not a horrible thing.

OO2

In the Uplands
Well we got the cold I was looking for. Accidentally left bibs at home to dry from last time so it’s a tad chilly. Will see how things go